Thursday 19 January 2012

Nick Jonas: I'd go nude

(Cover) - EN Music - Nick Jonas is 'open' to baring all on stage.


The 19-year-old Jonas Brother star has turned his hand to acting and is appearing in the Broadway show How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.


The part was originally played by British actor Daniel Radcliffe. The Harry Potter star famously bared all on stage for his turn in stage show Equus, and Nick says the thought of following Daniel's lead doesn't concern him.


"I don't know that it's something I would've done in the end, but I definitely would've considered it. You have to be open to everything,' he told The Advocate magazine.


Nick is famed for being part of the Jonas Brothers with siblings Joe and Kevin. The star doesn't mind being the object of his gay followers' affections.


"We love our gay fans," he said. "Obviously, doing musical theatre, I've had a lot of gay friends over the years. Les Misérables in London in 2010 was my first re-entry back into theatre, and my gay castmates in particular were really helpful to me during that transition. I've kept in touch with all of them, and it's great when I can go back and see them, get some food together, talk, and have a good laugh."

1 comment:

  1. Nice post, thanks for sharing this wonderful and useful information with us.
    Mercedes Benz 380SE AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete